Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Highlights of the month


Cari, Camilla, and Emily at Camilla and Michael's wedding reception

John showing off his dance skills at Camilla and Michael's wedding reception

Our first Ducks game



John got his very own snowboard

And even got Cari to go snowboarding with him and Lucas

Although Cari's knees hated her for it afterwards. And Cari found out why Utah has the best snow on earth. So if you ever go in CA, get pads!!! It's a must!! You can do more when it doesn't hurt as much to fall!!

And Cari finally got her beach cruiser!!! Even though the bike dude says she's too big for a women's bike...

Of course we other awesome goings-ons, but we just don't have photographic evidence!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice beach cruiser! I'm jealous you're wearing shorts.. but then what else would I expect for CA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari I love your bike!! Looks like you and john are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete