Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Way behind

We've had a lot going on lately, so we have some fun stuff to talk about and put pictures of up. But that also means that the fun stuff takes a long time to be posted! So here's a sneak peak of what's to come on the blog:

~A day trip to Disneyland where we did some things we have been wanting to but hadn't done yet for various reasons (like ride the monorail, go on Splash Mountain, etc.)

~A fabulous trip to Lake Powell with a wake surfing session with the "juan"-armed bandit

~We celebrate our 2-year anniversary!!! woot!! Of course we celebrated at Disneyland, got the badges to prove it, and saw World of Color (although we watched from the backside)!!

~And lastly, I get to go to see a ballet (Sleeping Beauty with ABT) and John doesn't have to go since I'm going with a friend!! I'm so excited for that (tomorrow night) and I know John is so glad he doesn't have to go!!

1 comment:

  1. that's cool for the ballet. I love watching Ballet and I think Caleb might not mind it either although he firmly declared once that there is no way he will ever see an opera.

    ReplyDelete