Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A day in the park

Last Saturday, John and I had a day with nothing to do! It was a great feeling! Well, I wanted to play with my new camera, so we went to a park in Arcadia with some cool trees so John could play with his toys and I could play with mine. Here's some of the results of that.
John with his diabolo

Here John is tossing the diabolo up and around the tree

Juggling cups

more juggling cups

a quick pose on a cool tree

John getting crazy

this tree made a nice bench



and a timer shot

I'm having fun so far learning how to adjust the settings for what I want, but I still have a long way to go...

1 comment:

  1. What kind of camera did you get? I just recently got a Nikon D5000, and I am having so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete