Time to start using a new shirt so I don't stretch that one out! I'm wearing a lot of my normal clothes still (pants need a little modification...) and it's usually not obvious to people who don't know me that I'm pregnant depending on what I'm wearing. I never got sick - I was just very very tired for a couple months. Our house was a disaster zone for a couple months since John had his own projects he was working on so some things just didn't get done. And we got the popcorn ceiling removed in the 2 bedrooms that had it. We barely finished painting the office last week and need to finish getting it put back together. Only major complaint so far is the acne. My skin has been absolutely horrid - who exactly gets that pregnancy glow? Guess I could have worse things to deal with! I'm justing hoping not to have gestational diabetes (whenever that test is..).
Monday, March 18, 2013
Pregnancy so far
Time to start using a new shirt so I don't stretch that one out! I'm wearing a lot of my normal clothes still (pants need a little modification...) and it's usually not obvious to people who don't know me that I'm pregnant depending on what I'm wearing. I never got sick - I was just very very tired for a couple months. Our house was a disaster zone for a couple months since John had his own projects he was working on so some things just didn't get done. And we got the popcorn ceiling removed in the 2 bedrooms that had it. We barely finished painting the office last week and need to finish getting it put back together. Only major complaint so far is the acne. My skin has been absolutely horrid - who exactly gets that pregnancy glow? Guess I could have worse things to deal with! I'm justing hoping not to have gestational diabetes (whenever that test is..).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I've never been so small at twenty weeks (or maybe even when I'm not pregnant at all) - I show so quickly when I'm pregnant. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteit's just because I'm so tall! I've gained 14 pounds so my height just hides it well :)
Delete