Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Videos

I never share videos of Hailey, but I've been looking back at some and it really is amazing how much babies change in a short period of time! So for those that enjoy baby videos, here are my favorites.

Here she a couple weeks old holding up her head:

Not sure how she was here, but it was one of a handful of times she actually fell asleep in her swing. At the time, she would only nap on me. Now I can't get her to fall asleep on me at all. 

This was the best laughing we got out of her at the time (somewhere around November). 

I love this one of Hailey checking herself out in a mirror:

Back when she got hiccups all the time: 

Of course my favorites wouldn't be complete without a dog video (this one is from January)

The things that babies get excited about... like a package of diapers... 

She got super excited at the beginning of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (January):

Hailey had an interesting way of crawling for a while: 

It is fun to watch her figure toys out. This one she figured out how to put the balls in all by herself. 

More toy fun: 

Some fun at CA Adventure:


No comments:

Post a Comment