So I experienced a Madden football video game for the first time yesterday (Wednesday). I naturally played with the Cowboys and John chose the Giants. I didn't know what I was doing most of the time, but I beat John anyways. And badly. 23-0. It would have been 24-0, but I decided to kick-off the ball instead of kicking an extra point (see above comment about not knowing what I was doing...). So I somehow got 3 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries. With the 2002 team. Or the 2001. I don't know how they come up with the team for the game exactly. Either way, the team was horrible those years. It made me feel better since it's more likely that the Cowboys would be the team to have 5 turnovers these days. Ahh... therapeutic video gaming. Meanwhile, Jerry Jones is still full of crap, but at least we got rid of 1 of the rings in the 3 ring cirus, ie Pacman Jones.
Since I decided to stop taking ballet classes this semester, I decided to take up running to get some exercise. The last time I ran for anything was my senior year of band camp when they made up run 1 lap every once and a while. Which was really lame and pathetic. Band geeks can't run. That's just a fact of life. You really only needed to stay ahead of the slowest people to not get in trouble for not trying hard enough. Which is not hard. This was band. And there were tuba players. Anyways, other than that, the last time I ran was in 8th grade. In the beginning half of 1999. Which makes it 10 years since I ran a mile. But I survived my first attempt however slow I was. I probably would get outrun by those tuba players.
So the snow lasted a couple days but it finally ended. Someone made snowmen in front of our complex. And they're already destroyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment