Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One month down

So January is just about over, which leaves only 3 months left until I graduate!!! Yay!! No job lined up yet, but I just turned in a bunch of resumes recently (many thanks to my connection with Tetra Tech). So hopefully I will get interviews soon with job offers to follow.
John and I are enjoying the new season of 24. So who do you think is the bad guy in the administration? We enjoyed Chloe's response to the question, "Are you with the FBI" of "No, I'm a stay-at-home mom." Nice. We also picked up the new show Lie To Me. That is a good show too. Very interesting. We've been watching the 1st season of Alias on DVD, which is very good. I think that is up there with my all-time favorites.
John had his first finite element test. He will be very glad when that class is over with! He officially has a graduate project now. He'll be working with Dr. Richards to analyze some data from Dr. Rollins dealing with pile caps. John will be very busy when he starts working on that (as if he isn't already!!).
So I stopped taking ballet classes this semester because of time commitments, so I decided to take up running, even though I hate it. We have been going 2 times a week, except last week we only went once. But we timed our miles last week. John ran a 6 minute mile while I ran a sad 11 minute mile. But I never ever run. And the best I ever did in middle school was 10 minutes.
So one month down... hope the last 3 (especially the cold ones!) go as fast as this one has!!

No comments:

Post a Comment