Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thoughts about life...

Well, I'm a little bored... so I'm gonna put a post in. I guess I can't let my wife hog all the fun now can I?? haha.

I'm still plugging away with grad work. The end is in sight. I just got my schedule re-arranged for Fall Term so I am taking all grad classes. I was going to take a Senior-level class in water-modeling computer programming... but I decided against it since I was never EVER going to use it and I really disapprove of the programs the college uses for the classes. Instead of this reject of a class, I'm going to take Bridge design. My buddies say it's the easiest A they have ever had. So, that in and of itself made me wanna do the class :)

I also started working at Subway on campus two weeks ago. I had to start a job there because of my TA job only being half a semester long. It is not that bad of a job. I mainly do cashiering and also put veggies on sandwiches. But most of my time is spent grabbing replacement veggies for the line people. The line never stops for most of the shift. I go from 4:30 - 9:30 on MW, and 6:00 - 9:30 on Thursday. Closing isn't bad either. It is a lot of running around wiping stuff. It's fun!! My only gripe is getting 5 dollars less an hour than I got while TA'ing.

But yea. I guess I'm totally bored of Utah. It was actually sunny last week, and I really wanted to go out and surf or wakeboard.... but couldn't since I'm in Utah and it made me sad. I was able to wear shorts for most of last week and that made me a happy camper!! I was also able to play with my juggling toys outside for a few days. That makes me happy too!!

Oh yea, I was able to perform with the juggling club again last Thursday. The local outreach program asked us to perform as the middle-schoolers went into the concert hall for a presentation. I took my diabolo and had some fun with it. I must say, I never could underestimate the screaming capacity of 12 year olds when Cosmo comes on a stage. I thought I was at a Hanna Montana concert the kids were soo loud. It was hilarious.

Ok, so I think I'm done for now.

1 comment: