As the semester gets closer to being over, I'm getting more anxious to be done with school and to find a job. But I seem to get busier everyday! I got cleared for graduation last week, so I just need to pass my classes now. I have everything done except for the final exam in 2 classes and a few homeworks plus a modeling project and report for the other. It's exciting to know I'm so close to being done!!!
The job situation makes me worry of course. I haven't heard back from anybody (aside from Tetra Tech with Doug talking to them). However, I made a contact today with a guy that works for a small company in Riverside. I gave him my resume and they are going to look at it and get back to me. My mom thinks my high school Environmental Science teacher's wife works for them. I googled it and it looks like it's true. That'd be funny (if she still works there). So hopefully one of those opportunities will work out for us.
So since my sister's birthday is March 23, mine is April 6, my other sister's is april 18, and my friend's is April 19, we are planning a little party. I'm excited because it might be the last time for a long time I get to spend much time with some of my friends and sisters before I go back to California to work. Just hope the weather gets better by then. I very much enjoyed the spurt of spring weather (even wore shorts one day!!). I was very sad when I looked and the window this morning. I sure didn't see popcorn popping on the apricot tree!!!
So I'm taking Dace 380, gold social dance, this semester. And our class is performing at the social dance lab (April 2, perform at 7:45). My teacher is Betsy, which anyone can tell you she is a really good teacher, a very thorough teacher, and a very good choreographer. So I am doing a formation dance choreographed by Betsy, so you know it's intense. So far, I killed my thighs so I was limping around for a few days and couldn't go down stairs without dying for longer and tweeked out my hip. I've probably self-adjusted my back in ways that aren't right (falling back onto your partner's knee repetitively might do that). But it's been fun so far. I just hope I keep it all straight and don't forget what I'm doing during the performance!
No comments:
Post a Comment