So we got a huge storm the other day and we got quite a bit of snow. It was somewhat unusual for Utah to have that much in that short of time. And in April. More water in Lake Powell!! Woo-hoo! But I am so glad it is supposed to warm back up to upper 60s this weekend!! Yay for sunshine!!
So here's some trees on our street bending to the ground under all that snow:
and here's John checking out the depth on our doorstep:
And the mountains:
The job prospect is looking up now. I'll be able to go in for an interview with Tetra Tech while I'm going down to CA. And we all know they're going to love me! :) Don't know when that would start though. We'll just have to wait and see. And then I am still waiting to hear about the part-time grading position. Between those 2 jobs I want to save 2-3000 dollars a month for a house down-payment. Want to get a jump on the market!! Fun times...
No comments:
Post a Comment