Today is a special day because I get to visit John for the first time this semester! We've both been pretty busy so it hasn't been too horrible. And we're basically a fourth of the way through! I get to visit again in October, John comes down for Nike Cup and Thanksgiving, and finally he comes back for good in December. Yay!! We thought about getting tickets to the Florida St game this weekend, but it's $50 for the end zone nose-bleeds. So we opted for watching it on TV. Let's go Cougars!!!
So I've gotten through my first 2 months at Tetra Tech. I've pretty much had full-time work to do with the exception of this past week where I had barely anything. I'm sort of in-between projects, so I spent the whole week asking people for stuff to do. I'm really really hoping that the project we're waiting on starts next week! Once it starts, it will be solid full-time work for at least a month. *crosses fingers*
I know that it is hard to live apart...but it sounds like you are surviving. Countdown to December!
ReplyDelete