Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cari's birthday

My birthday is already a month gone (April 6), but I'm just getting around to update the blog to that point! So I told John that for my birthday I didn't want anything and I just wanted to go to Disneyland. So after work we went down to Disneyland and I went and got my birthday badge. The girl that wrote it did it really cute, but she still spelled it wrong. She's not a good listener apparently. I told her C-A-R-I, but she did Carie. So I say the e is for my middle name, Eileen. But I digress. One thing we decided to do was go see the show from back when MJ was black, Captain Eo. I didn't remember seeing it before since I was so young when they last had it at Disneyland (but my mom says we saw it). So it was like going for the first time!


Just before my birthday, John's brother and his wife had a baby boy, Jackson Clark Ferrell on April 2. I was hoping he would hold out to be my birthday twin! Lake Powell is going to be interesting this year with 2 babies on board! More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I remember Captain Eo! It's the best! That sounds like an awesome birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete