So we just signed a stack of papers, which means... we accepted a counter-offer from the seller!! Assuming all goes well in escrow, we'll have our own house by the end of March!! So here's some pics I took when we saw the house:
living room
one of the bathrooms with retro looking blues tiles
Congrats. First time home owners! I am so excited to see it and to hang out again this summer. I know it will be another great summer filled full on memories for the future.
love the flooring, though it might look better or worse in person, I guess. can't wait to come out and visit you! any idea when you will be coming to Utah??
Congrats. First time home owners! I am so excited to see it and to hang out again this summer. I know it will be another great summer filled full on memories for the future.
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! Trav layed the same tile in our kitchen as yours! I love the backyard with the GREEN GRASS most! :-) (Ours is brown)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Does that mean we have a place to stay if we ever come down to SoCal? :)
ReplyDeleteof course Sara!! :)
ReplyDeleteSWEET! Congrats on the new house!!!!
ReplyDeletelove the flooring, though it might look better or worse in person, I guess. can't wait to come out and visit you! any idea when you will be coming to Utah??
ReplyDelete