Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun with the Nieces

Back in January, we celebrated our niece Zoe's 2nd birthday. Zoe was SUPER excited and running around everywhere! Part of the excitement was for these beauties that Monica made: 


"I think I'll have that one right there..."
I love this picture because Mackenzie and Zoe just can't control their enthusiasm for those cupcakes!

Opening her presents was too slow, so after being handed a couple Zoe just went to the table to help herself! She wasn't so interested in the presents after she opened ours with a pack of goldfish in it! Opps! She sure loves her snacks! 




Other highlights of the night:
Mackenzie showing off her mustache 
Zoe demolishing that cupcake!

A couple weeks later, we went to play with the girls at the park by their house while KK was down to visit. 

Zoe practiced diabolo and poi with Uncle Johnny:



They fed the ducks with KK and Janie




We even had a visit from a hawk who swooped down at the ducks then sat in a nearby tree for a while

Back at their house, Zoe showed off her piano skills


We sure have some great nieces! We were babysitting them when my tummy was just starting to show (most people couldn't even tell by looking at me that I was pregnant) and Mackenzie asks me why my tummy is so big. Boy is she observant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment