Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Playoff Hockey!

John and I have had bad luck with picking the games the Ducks are going to lose to go to. We went to 3 regular season games and they only won 1 of those. They had their franchise-long home win streak that started with that game. Then life got busy and we didn't make it to a game for a while. Then we show up and they end that win streak. So I suppose it wasn't a surprise that they lost the playoff game we went to! At least they made a comeback to send the game into overtime instead just a complete butt-kicking like it started out as! Well, we still love going to hockey games and hopefully we will pick better games next year! I better stay away from the playoff games so they make it to the stanley cup finals! We took a couple pictures to document baby Hailey's "first" playoff game.

Waiting to watch the warm-ups - we got this pic up on the jumbotron

John showing off his Duck-themed Astrojax

No comments:

Post a Comment