Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Wonderful World of Disney

I love Disneyland. It makes you feel like a kid again and Disney is always trying to come out with something badder and better. We use any excuse as a reason to have a day or evening there.

My family got season passes this year as well so we went with them for Mother's Day. Then John and I went for a day trip just to do a bunch of things that we have been wanting to do like ride in the front car of the monorail and ride on Splash Mountain (though I'm getting a fastpass next time I do that!) and play on Tom Sawyers Island (now changed to a pirate them though). We usually are there at night so have to plan day trips every once and a while to do stuff like that.

We had our 2-yea anniversary a few weeks ago so we went to Disneyland to celebrate! We tried to go to Ariel's grotto in DCA but they had just stopped taking walk-ins, so we just got hot dogs at a walk up stand. Then we went on a couple rides at DL and got an ice cream sundae on Main Street. That's the place you walk by and start drooling instantly because the fresh waffle cones smell so delicious! To finish off the night we watched World of Color from the back side by the Ferris Wheel. Way cool show.

The show was a lot cooler from the front when we got picnic reservations with Greg and Chelsea so we had great seats! If you're going to DCA, get the reservations! The food isn't worth it, but the view is!! And go for the wet zone. We were near the front and got a lot of spray mist, but I wouldn't have cared if I got wetter!!

I'm not sure what our visit counts are up to now... but we've more than paid for our passes!! We're gonna live it up since we had only planned on getting passes for one year. I'll be one sad panda when they expire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment