So we went to Disneyland on Saturday night with my parents (and little sister but she did her own thing all night). We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride, and if you're not familiar with it, you get "blasters" to shoot targets to defeat the evil emperor Zurg. They take your picture and can email it to yourself with your score on it. So I got my BEST score ever and totally creamed John. The only other time I beat John was the first time he went on it so my experience worked to my benefit. I was even more excited about it because John had been turning the buggy to try to mess me up and I still beat him!! However.... there was some technical difficulties and when I went to email myself the picture.... this is what we got:
You may notice that the picture indicates I did horrible. This is probably what our scores would typically be. However, if you look at my parent's picture, you may notice something odd:
The odd thing is how fabulous a score my mom got!!! Yeah, that's my score there. It really is!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment