So, John is stingy with pictures on his camera and therefore I don't have all the pictures I would want to throw up here. So I'll talk about what I do have pictures of!! Which is pretty dang exciting. We got to go with my neice on her first trip to Disneyland!!!
Monica and Lucas got free tickets for service (Disney is doing a thing if you sign up for qualified service projects you get a free ticket: give a day, get a day") and Mackenzie was free of course so they could spend half a day and not feel bad about spending $70/person.
| | |
| Lucas, Mackenzie, and Monica |
She didn't know what was going on the whole time, but she was very well behaved. It wasn't too crowded since we got there right when the park opened. And the waiting in line was made easy thanks to Astrojax keeping John and Mackenzie both amused. She would play with them on the "boring" rides too (you know like the train and the jungle cruise)
 |
| Waiting for everybody to get tickets |
 |
| Sleepily playing with the Astrojax waiting for her last ride of the day (Jungle Cruise) |
So all in all, we went on Peter Pan, Mr Toad's, Pinocchio, the Carousel, Dumbo, Teacups, Casey Jr train, and Jungle Cruise. She couldn't see much on Peter Pan since everything is down below. She kept trying to have dad take her off the horse on the Carousel. She liked looking down at the water on Dumbo. She like to locate where mom and dad were standing while on the teacups. She did point to the Matterhorn after going on the teacups, but I had to tell her to wait til she's older. ;)
 |
| Action shot on Dumbo |
 |
| on the teacups |
We also went to Toon Town and went to the Tiki room. There's a play area in Toon Town with a slide and that was probably her favorite ride!!! that and chasing the birds in the play area. She seemed to enjoy the birds and such in the Tiki room as well (the soft serve pineapple ice cream probably helped).
 |
| going down her favorite "ride" with her precious button in hand |
 |
| and ready for another go!!! |
|
|
It will be a lot of fun to go when she's older and knows Disney better so she'll know what the heck is going on!! I'm sure I have the cutest niece though!! Well, until her sister comes along!
 |
| the ladies |
That's ok. You can have the cutest niece. I have the cutest nephew. :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait until Liam is old enough so we can take him to stuff like that or simply be able to ask for crayons at restaurant and not feel completely childish!
Looks like a way fun day! Wish we could have been there. But we're hoping to go before we leave for Michigan.
ReplyDelete