Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy Busy Month!

We've been super busy lately (as expected) so I'm way behind on our blog!! So I'll do a bunch of little posts to catch up!!

So we are all moved into our new house! First thing we did was paint a blue "accent" wall in the living room/dining room. We love it and we're glad with the color we picked. We're also glad we just did an accent wall or else we'd be drowning in too much blue! 

John added some Astrojax artwork of his own



A few weeks ago, our 2nd niece was blessed. Zoe is a sweetheart, of course, and she looks more like Monica than Lucas. Mackenzie has warmed up quickly to her little sister. She calls Zoe "sissy" and likes to hold her (under close supervision of course!).


The Knudsen family with their newest addition

I took some "before" pictures while we were trying to unpack and clean our house, but I'll wait to share those until I can share after pictures. Those are still a work in progress!! Though we got a reclining loveseat last week for $200!! And we love it! It's just what we were looking for and goes great with our new rug!!

Last week we got to use some things that we got from our wedding for the first time, like our tablecloth, when my family came over for dinner.

Part of Cari's family
More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment